The Central Florida Computer Society (CFCS) is a charitable, scientific and educational organization formed to encourage interest in the operation and development of computers, in general, for the benefit of the members of the Society and the general public.
Incorporated in February of 1982, we endeavor to facilitate the free exchange of information among those with an interest in computer science in the Central Florida area and support and encourage the teaching of computer techniques.
CFCS is Central Florida's largest PC user group, made up of computer enthusiasts from novice to expert. Our theme--Users Helping Users.
- General Meetings are held on the 2nd Sunday of each month. Many software and hardware companies support CFCS and attend our meetings to demonstrate their products. Each meeting includes a presentation of a product, either by a vendor or a CFCS member. We welcome the opportunity to share computer related technical information. Topics, times and meeting details of our current general meeting can also be found on our home page.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) offer a wealth of information about all aspects of computer activities from word processing, data base, and spreadsheet software programs to specialized areas of interest like graphics, financial investing, Internet, publishing, networking, and hardware maintenance. Check out the SIG pages for details of topics, times and meeting details.
- The monthly CFCS newsletter, The Bussline. is available on the Newsletters page. Current and past issues are available and can be searched by year.
- eBlast news articles are published weekly and emailed to members that subscribe.
- Our Calendar of Events will keep you informed of the dates and times of all CFCS activities.
- We publish a CFCS Leadership contact page of all of our Board of Directors, Committee Chairs, and SIG Leaders.
- We maintain a Contact page to easily direct email questions or issues concerning Membership, Advertising, Newsletters, SIGs, or Website.